EyeOn is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious medior and senior consultants with knowledge of supply chain and project planning. For this particular role you have a background and experience in large – preferably maritime – projects. Next to that you have affinity and experience with project management, complex planning processes and reporting.
You will work in an informal, ambitious consultancy company with colleagues that have in-depth knowledge of planning and control processes. Our customers base exists of companies that have at least 1 billion Euro in turnover and which are active in High Tech, FMCG, Process, Life Science and Marine & Offshore. The Marine & Offshore sector is considered an emerging industry in the next coming years.
What will you be doing?
As a consultant supply chain planning you will have a leading role in executing projects at our customers. Your focus lies on change management and improvements in supply chain of planning processes. Your work field consists of project planning & control, integrated planning project progress reporting, risk management, material planning & logistics.
As a supply chain planner Marine & Offshore you will also be responsible to plan, analyze and monitor the integral planning for the construction of large vessels and projects and the integration of all parties and functional domains involved (subcontractors, engineering, purchasing, production, commissioning).
Part of your responsibility is to visualize and control the integrated planning of a project, ensure that all parties are informed, safeguard the critical path within the project and to advise on corrective measures and improvement for all functional domains.
Your tasks will include:
- Monitoring and (re)designing project planning and supply processes including the control, analysis and improvement of bottlenecks;
- Identifying improvement potential in all project areas, especially with regard to lead time reduction;
- Organizing planning processes and alignment of roles and responsibilities;
- The collection of decision-making information;
- The optimization of complex planning through close cooperation with project stakeholders and operational departments;
- Maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table gatherings within the knowledge network.
- A completed university education and master degree in Supply Chain, Technical Business Studies, Logistics or similar;
- At least three years of relevant experience, preferably in a maritime environment;
- Able to convince others to adjust their thoughts, plans, perspectives, vision or behavior to work in line with the integral project planning;
- Able to design consistent planning processes;
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused;
- Communicative and social skills; communicate easily with different types of people;
- Experience with business development, commerce and relations management;
- Fluency in Dutch and in English:
- Willing to work abroad.
EyeOn is a specialized consultancy firm that improves the bottom-line results of customers by improving their forecasting and planning capabilities. We have built up an enviable reputation with well-known multinational organizations like Abbott, ASML, DSM, Heineken, Johma, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Lotus Bakeries, Philips, Damen Shipyards and many others.
As planning experts, we can make a significant contribution to the efficiency and effectiveness of the business planning. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results. EyeOn consists of five operational units including FMCG, High Tech, Life Science, Process, and Marine & Offshore.
We are a no-nonsense, informal organization and a close-working team with highly qualified professionals. We are known in the market to be the best in forecasting and planning. Something that we are very proud of.
Choosing EyeOn means the following for you
- A great place to work with a pragmatic work atmosphere
- Challenging projects at large multinationals;
- Healthy work/life balance;
- Excellent work benefits with bonus potential;
- Autonomy in your work;
- Focus on your personal development;
- A lease car and a NS business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment program will be part of the selection procedure.
For more information and for your application contact us via email@example.com attn. Bart Geerts or phone: +31(0)6 48 01 56 34 // +31 492 38 88 50