EyeOn is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious medior senior consultants with knowledge of supply and demand planning. To apply for this role, you have affinity and experience with complex planning processes within large multinationals.
You will work in an informal, ambitious consultancy company with colleagues that have in-depth knowledge of planning and control processes. Our customers base exists of companies that have at least 1 billion Euro in turnover and which are active in high tech, FMCG, process, Life Science and Marine & Offshore.
What will you be doing?
As a consultant supply chain planning you will have a leading role in executing projects at our customers. Your focus lies on the implementation and improvement of tactical planning processes. Your work field consists of planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecast, performance management and the link with financial planning.
Your tasks will include:
- Redesign and personalization of supply processes, the detection, analysis and improvement of bottlenecks and identifying of improvement potential;
- Organizing planning processes where demand and supply needs to be aligned, roles and responsibilities, need to be agreed and decision-making information collected;
- The optimization of complex planning modules trough close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and operational department;
- You maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table gatherings within the knowledge network.
- A completed university education and master degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Econometrics, Supply Chain, Logistics or similar.
- At least three years of relevant experience in a planning position.
- You can design consistent planning processes
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused.
- Experience with business development, commerce and relations management
- Communicative and social skills; you communicate easily with different types of people.
- Willing to work abroad for a longer period of time
EyeOn is a specialized consultancy firm that improves the bottom-line results of customers by improving their forecasting and planning capabilities. We have built up an enviable reputation with well-known multinational organizations like Abbott, ASML, DSM, Heineken, Johma, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Lotus Bakeries, Philips, Damen Shipyards and many others.
As planning experts, we can make a significant contribution to the efficiency and effectiveness of the business planning. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results. EyeOn consists of five operational units including FMCG, High Tech, Life Science, Process and Marine & Offshore.
We are a no-nonsense, informal organization and a close-working team with highly qualified professionals. We are known in the market to be the best in forecasting and planning. Something that we are very proud of.
Choosing EyeOn means the following for you
- A great place to work with a pragmatic work atmosphere
- Challenging projects at large multinationals;
- Healthy work/life balance;
- Excellent work benefits with bonus potential;
- Autonomy in your work;
- Focus on your personal development;
- A lease car and a NS business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment program will be part of the selection procedure.
For more information and for your application contact us via email@example.com attn. Bart Geerts or phone: +31(0)6 48 01 56 34 // +31 492 38 88 50