Are you the enthusiastic, bilingual and ambitious supply chain planning consultant EyeOn seeks?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for.
Your role as consultant supply chain planning
As a consultant supply chain planning, you are in charge of executing client projects on location, where the key focus is implementing and improving tactical planning processes. Your field of work entails planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecasting and performance management, and the link to financial planning.
To apply for this job, you need to be knowledgeable in supply and demand planning and you are fluent in French and English.
You also have affinity and experience with large multinationals’ complex planning processes. This background is required since our customer base includes companies with a yearly turnover of at least 1 billion Euros. They are active in the process industry, life science, consumer products or engineering to order.
Your working location will mainly be at our customers sites in Brussels and Paris. European travel is occasionally required.
EyeOn has offices in Antwerp, Aarle-Rixtel (NL – Eindhoven region), Amsterdam, Geneva, and we are opening an office in Ireland.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analysing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential;
- You organize planning processes by aligning demand and supply. Roles and responsibilities need to be determined and decision-making information collected;
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department;
- You maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table meetings within the knowledge network.
- Working location: Brussel
- A master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Econometrics, Supply Chain, Logistics or a similar degree
- 4 to 15 years of relevant experience in a planning position
- You are fluent in French and English. Fluency in Dutch would be a plus, but is not required.
- You design consistent planning processes
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused
- Experience with business development, commerce and relations management
- Willing to also work abroad
- EU-working permit
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week upto eight months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program and we facilitate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development, on company results.
- Lease car, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call: +31 (0)6 83 34 01 07.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.