Are you the enthusiastic and ambitious consultant supply chain planning process industry EyeOn seeks?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for.
Your role as consultant supply chain planning process industry
As a consultant supply chain planning process industry, you are in charge of executing client projects on location. Your key focus is implementing and improving tactical planning processes. Your field of work entails planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecasting and performance management, and the link to financial planning.
To apply for this job, you need to be knowledgeable in supply and demand planning.
You also have affinity and experience with large multinationals’ complex planning processes. This background is required since our customer base includes companies with a yearly turnover of at least 1 billion Euros. Our clients are active in High Tech, FMCG, Process, Life Science and Marine & Offshore.
Our hiring focus in currently on candidates who have gained experience in the process industry, such as:
- Chemical industry;
- Pharmaceutical industry;
- Biotechnology industry.
Your working location will mainly be at our customers sites in The Netherlands. European travel is occasionally required.
Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have an Amsterdam office.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analysing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential.
- You organize planning processes by aligning demand and supply. Roles and responsibilities need to be determined and decision-making information collected.
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department.
- You maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table meetings within the knowledge network.
- Working location: The Netherlands
- Bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Econometrics, Supply Chain, Logistics or a similar degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a planning position
- EU-working permit
- We prefer our new colleagues from outside the Netherlands of Belgium to have a connection with these countries through studies, friends or family
- You design consistent planning processes
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused
- Experience with business development, commerce and relations management
- Communication and social skills; you communicate well with different personality types
- Willing to also work abroad
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment
- Challenging projects with large multinationals
- A healthy work/life balance
- Employee autonomy
- Focus on personal development
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +31(0)6 48 01 56 34 // +31 (0)88-8830000.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.