For our Forecast Services team we are looking for an ambitious medior or senior process controller. In this role you are responsible for maintaining our extremely high quality of the generated forecasts. To do so you are statistically and analytically strong well equipped with experience gained in your former roles and jobs. Next to maintaining a high quality of our generated forecasts you will also coach and guide our junior team members in their work; at EyeOn the personal development of all our team members is top priority.
Your role as proces controller
On a monthly basis our customers share their data with our Forecast Services Team upon we can provide them with the best possible forecast. We are asked to generate this forecast for them, because we are best in class in forecasting and planning.
We are constantly working on improving the forecasting and planning processes by applying quantitative models in a smart way. The emphasis is on statistical forecasting and our working areas are demand management, promotion planning and inventory management.
If you like a position with a lot of responsibility and in which taking initiative is a must, then this might be the right job for you. Working part time (at least 3 days a week) is possible.
- Assuring our high quality standards for our forecasts;
- Coaching and guiding our junior team members;
- Analyze and improve the supplied customer data;
- Making quantitative analysis and presenting the practical interpretation;
- Communicating with the customer regarding the planning and scheduling results;
- Together with colleagues improving the processes of our innovative designs;
- Keep your own knowledge and that of your colleagues up to date.
- A completed university education and master degree in Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or similar;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within demand planning or statistical forecasting;
- You are customer- and solution-oriented;
- Affinity with planning processes and IT;
- EU-working permit;
- We prefer our new colleagues from outside the Netherlands of Belgium to have a connection with these countries through studies, friends or family;
- Communicative and social skills; communicate easily with different types of people;
- Highly disciplined and analytical;
- Working part time – at least 3 days a week – is possible.
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment
- Challenging projects with large multinationals
- A healthy work/life balance
- Employee autonomy
- Focus on personal development
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +31(0)6 48 01 56 34 // +31 (0)88-8830000.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check out our corporate site.