As a forecast service specialist you are responsible for the implementation of the planning cycle at some of our customers. On a monthly basis our customers share their data with us upon we can provide them with the best possible forecast. We do this for them, because we are best in class in forecasting and planning.
You are constantly working on improving the forecasting and planning processes by applying quantitative models in a smart way. The emphasis is on statistical forecasting and your working areas are demand management, promotion planning and inventory management.
Your role as forecast services specialist
You will be responsible for process performance and satisfaction of the customers. If you like a position with a lot of responsibility and in which taking initiative is a must, then this might be the right job for you.
Your working location will mainly be in Aarle-Rixtel in The Netherlands. Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is there.
- Implementation of the planning process for multiple clients;
- Analyze and improve the supplied customer data;
- Making quantitative analysis and presenting the practical interpretation;
- Communicating with the customer regarding the planning and scheduling results;
- Together with colleagues improving the processes of our innovative designs;
- Keep your own knowledge and that of your colleagues up to date.
- Working location: Aarle-Rixtel
- A completed university education and master degree in Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or similar;
- You are customer- and solution-oriented;
- Affinity with planning processes and IT;
- EU-working permit
- We prefer our new colleagues from outside the Netherlands of Belgium to have a connection with these countries through studies, friends or family
- Communicative and social skills; communicate easily with different types of people;
- Analytical and creative in finding solutions.
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week upto six months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personel development program and we faciltate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development, on how well the company is doing and we have a good company lunch.
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call: +31(0)6 48 01 56 34 // +31 (0)88-8830000.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For more information check our corporate site.