Are you the enthusiastic and ambitious university student seeking for an internship in supply planning?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes?
Then this could be the internship you’re looking for.
Objective of your research
The assignment is to transfer the existing supply planning assessment into a supply planning benchmark.
The project will result in the following deliverables:
- Evaluation of the current supply planning assessment
- An online survey on supply planning
- A report to process the outcome of the online survey and to benchmark the results against peer group data.
Approach and planning
The assignment will consist of following activities:
- Align with different supply planning subject matter experts within EyeOn on content of supply planning benchmark
- Develop and validate supply planning questionnaire
- Build online questionnaire in EyeOn’s online survey tool
- Build report to process results and benchmark against a peer group
- A university study in Econometrics, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or similar
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment
- A challenging internship at one of the best European onsultancy firms in forecasting and planning
- A giant leap in your personal development
- High level of autonom
For more information about applying, please contact Simone Roessingh at email@example.com or call: +31 492 38 88 50.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
We are an innovative consultancy firm, specialized in designing and implementing business planning and control processes in large, multinational companies in order to improve their business performance. Our strategy is based on superior knowledge and experience in this field.
The consultants of EyeOn have high-level experience in designing and implementing innovative forecasting, planning and control models in complex situations. A further enhancement of the knowledge base is achieved by investing a substantial part of the turnover in research, training and the development of a benchmark database.
EyeOn initiated and facilitates a number of knowledge networks in the areas of ‘Financial Business Planning’ and ‘Forecasting & Planning’ in the Process, Food & FMCG and High Tech industry. Our home base is Croy Castle in Aarle-Rixtel.