Are you the enthusiastic and ambitious consultant that knows how to translate business needs into an IT solution?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and analytical processes?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for.
You will work in a consultancy company with colleagues that have in-depth knowledge of planning and analytical processes. Our customers base exists of companies that have at least 1 billion Euro in turnover and which are active in high tech, FMCG, process, Life Science and Marine & Offshore.
Your role as IT consultant fast planning solutions
As IT consultant fast planning solutions you implement scalable and modular planning solutions at our customers. This customer base consists of international customers like ASML, Philips, Unilever, Heineken and Johnson & Johnson.
We help our clients in improving the forecasting and planning capabilities by choosing and implementing the right tooling. These project can be large and complex and therefore you can both act on a higher abstract level as well on a more operational level during the implementation phase. This role is a combination of defining client requirements, project management, development of planning models, training your customers in the new tooling, and the implementation of the tooling.
Generally, you are at the customer 4 days a week and you will work at one of our offices (or at home) one day a week. You will be surrounded by 60 highly educated and likeminded colleagues who all have a passion for planning & forecasting.
At EyeOn you will work with the latest techniques, solutions and insights in the field of planning and forecasting. As believers in the future where data is the core and most decisions are made by machines, we are constantly developing ourselves and the techniques and methods we work with. We challenge you to do the same.
Your working location will mainly be at our customers sites in The Netherlands with an opportunity to travel abroad occasionally.
Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have an Amsterdam office.
- Implementation of cloud planning software solutions at our customers
- Managing the progress of the project
- Developing planning models
- Train the customer in using the new solution
- Developing new additions to our own product offering
- Use your passion for Data Science to create new insights
- Share knowledge within EyeOn and with our customers (e.g. master classes)
- Togehter with your team you are continuously looking for new technologies and solutions to implement at our customers and to add to our own product offering.
- Working location: Eindhoven
- Completed HBO level or university education
- Working experience is desired, but not required
- Affinity with programming
- Excellent modelling power
- Highly proficient in processing and analyzing data
- Experience with the following languages/techniques is a plus: Python, SQL, R, BI-tooling, Tableau, and statistics & machine learning.
- You like to work independently and to take responsibility
- We prefer our new colleagues from outside the Netherlands of Belgium to have a connection with these countries through studies, friends or family
- EU-working permit
Data Science & Solution (DS²)
As IT consultant fast planning solutions you will become part of the team Data Science & Solution (DS²), which is one of the most innovative teams within our industry. EyeOn (DS²)is the team that:
- Performs data analysis and assessments based on analytical tools in Dataiku like R, Python, Matlab and Tableau;
- Implements cloud based planning solutions for our international customers like Astellas, Lekkerland, Sano Rice and Coca Cola;
- Helps companies make better forecasting and planning decisions based on quantitative analysis and analytical models.
We are creative minds with a passion for analytics, forecasting- and planning algorithms and a fascination for big data.
DS² is a believes in the future of IoT, Big Data and Machine Learning. They develop and implement new and innovative solutions for our customers based on the latest technologies and insights.
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week upto six months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personel development program and we faciltate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development, on how well the company is doing and we have a good company lunch.
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call: +31(0)6 48 01 56 34 // +31 (0)88-8830000.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.