Are you an experienced B2B marketing communication specialist who is ready for the next step?
Would you like to be part of an innovative and internationally growing consultancy company with content driven professional colleagues?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for.
Your role as marketing communications specialist
EyeOn has grown the last decades into a stable, innovative service provider specialized in forecasting and planning. Over the last years EyeOn has shown a 20 percent growth year on year which has led to the 70 colleagues we currently have. The company is focusing on more growth for the future by further internationalization and developing managed services and is preparing for this continued growth.
In this role you will translate the different EyeOn propositions into compelling marketing messages to subsequently deliver these in different places to the right target audience. You will play a key role in defining where our target groups are, in defining the right strategy to reach them, via the right channels.
Our client base consists of large multinationals in the following industries: Consumer Products (retail, FMCG, consumer electronics), Complex Products and Systems (ship building, high tech, engineering to order), Process (paints, coatings, chemicals, food ingredients), and Life Science (pharmaceutical, medical devices). The geographical focus is on clients in Western Europe.
Our forecasting & planning knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel, Eindhoven area.
EyeOn also has offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva and we are opening soon in Cork.
What we are looking for
As an experienced marketing communication specialist you will excel at:
- Developing and implementing marketing and communication plans;
- Understanding customer segments and needs and translating these into key messages;
- Creating engaging and informative content that aligns with our brand, strategy and business goals;
- Communicating and cooperating with ease across a complex matrix in a diverse and multinational B2B organization
- Realizing state of the art communication and content messages (eg website, digital content on Social Media etc….);
- Working location: Eindhoven
What we need from you
- Master degree in marketing, marketing communication, business administration, or similar;
- 10 years of experience in B2B marketing preferably in an innovative technical environment;
- Knowledge of marketing and branding strategies, marketing communications, improving customer journey & digital marketing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a multi-cultural environment. Fluent in English.
You live the EyeOn core values; fun, drive to deliver, thought leader, no nonsense, and independent. You take care that they are incorporated in our brand. You bring customer orientation, creativity, persuasiveness, and are a result oriented team-worker.
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Working for large, well known multinational companies.
- A healthy work/life balance.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work, and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call +31 (0) 683340107
We implement proven innovations to raise your forecasting and planning performance. We work in the most pragmatic way possible, based on our knowledge and experience in over hundred large, international companies. We develop and implement the best fit-for-purpose improvements with real impact.
For additional information check our corporate site.