Are you the enthusiastic and ambitious university student seeking for an internship in the field of forecasting and planning?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes?
Then this could be the internship you’re looking for. So, if you interested in a graduate internship (trainee position) at EyeOn Switerzerland, please leave your resume and motivational letter.
EyeOn strives to enable companies to plan better. We believe that planning should be focused, data driven and supported throughout the entire company. Our role is to support planning professionals of a company in their jobs, by improving their processes, tools, data and even themselves. To reach these goals we have 5 core values that all of us live by:
- We have a drive to deliver
- We are thought leaders
- We need our freedom
- We believe in a no-nonsense approach
- We need to have fun
Our goals and motivation have led us to the following 3 services:
- Data Science & Solutions
- Consultancy & interim Projects
- Forecast Services
EyeOn is divided into four business units Consumer Products, Process, Complex Products and Sytsmes, and Life Science where we serve customers in the Benelux area as well as the Nordics, Germany, Switzerland and England. Our customer base exists of customers like Heinz, Gibson, Electrolux, Jumbo, Heineken, Johnson & Johnson, Heineken, Unilever, Coca Cola, DSM, Kemira, Aspen and many more.
- A university study in Econometrics, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or similar
- The exact objective, scope, planning and approach should be detailed out in a project proposal by the internship student.
- Working location: Geneva
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment
- A challenging internship at one of the best European onsultancy firms in forecasting and planning
- A giant leap in your personal development
- High level of autonomy
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.