Are you the enthusiastic and ambitious mid-level & senior supply chain planning consultant EyeOn seeks?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for.
For this particular role you have a background and experience in large – e.g. maritime or other E2O – projects. Next to that you have affinity and experience with project management, complex planning processes and reporting.
You will work in an informal, ambitious consultancy company with colleagues that have in-depth knowledge of planning and control processes. Our customers base exists of companies that have at least 1 billion Euro in turnover and which are active in High Tech, FMCG, Process, Life Science and Marine & Offshore. The Marine & Offshore sector is considered an emerging industry in the next coming years.
Your role as planning & control consultant
As a planning & control consultant you will have a leading role in executing projects at our customers. Your focus lies on change management and improvements in supply chain of planning processes. Your work field consists of project planning & control, integrated planning project progress reporting, risk management, material planning & logistics.
As a Planning & Control Consultant E2O Projects you will also be responsible to plan, analyze and monitor the integral planning for the construction of large vessels and projects and the integration of all parties and functional domains involved (subcontractors, engineering, purchasing, production, commissioning).
Part of your responsibility is to visualize and control the integrated planning of a project, ensure that all parties are informed, safeguard the critical path within the project and to advise on corrective measures and improvement for all functional domains.
- Monitoring and (re)designing project planning and supply processes including the control, analysis and improvement of bottlenecks;
- Identifying improvement potential in all project areas, especially with regard to lead time reduction;
- Organizing planning processes and alignment of roles and responsibilities;
- The collection of decision-making information;
- The optimization of complex planning through close cooperation with project stakeholders and operational departments;
- Maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table gatherings within the knowledge network.
- Bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Econometrics, Supply Chain, Logistics or a similar degree;
- At least three years of relevant experience;
- Able to convince others to adjust their thoughts, plans, perspectives, vision or behavior to work in line with the integral project planning;
- EU-working permit;
- We prefer our new colleagues from outside the Netherlands of Belgium to have a connection with these countries through studies, friends or family;
- Able to design consistent planning processes;
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused;
- Communicative and social skills; communicate easily with different types of people;
- Experience with business development, commerce and relations management;
- Fluency in Dutch and in English:
- Willing to also work abroad.
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment
- Challenging projects with large multinationals
- A healthy work/life balance
- Employee autonomy
- Focus on personal development
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call: +31(0)6 48 01 56 34 // +31 (0)88-8830000.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.