As Quality & Development manager, you have a versatile role in which you make a big impact on the Data Science & Solutions team of EyeOn. You ensure that our modeling and development process runs efficiently and adheres to the highest possible quality standards.
Your role as quality and development manager
Moreover, you are the linking pin to our development partners. Your responsibilities include the following:
- You establish standards and guidelines and continuously work to improve our ways-of-working in modeling and development
- You coach & train junior data scientists on coding and development styles.
- You implement and supervise the DevOps process together with our development partner
- You fulfill the quality assurance role in complex and innovative projects.
Another part of your role is to help identifying and defining opportunities for updating and extending our software repository, inspired by our innovation labs and customer projects. You work on these opportunities by developing prototypes and demos.
- You have 7+ years of experience as software developer in larger software development projects
- You are familiar with DevOps processes
- You have a background in planning / forecasting / operations research
- You have an MSc. in Operations Research or related field
- You are creative, tech-savvy and independent
- You can be unwavering determinate to standardize ways-of-working
- You are meticulous about coding and data modelling styles
- You have a good control of Python + Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Django
- You are skilled in data models, SQL, and preferably NoSQL
About EyeOn DS²
This is one of the most innovative teams within its industry.
EyeOn Data Science & Solutions (DS²) is the team that:
- performs data analysis and assessments based on analytical tools like R, Python, Matlab and Tableau;
- implements cloud based planning solutions for our international customers like ASML, Philips, Unilever, Heineken and Johnson & Johnson;
- helps companies make better forecasting and planning decisions based on quantitative analysis and analytical models.
They are creative minds with a passion for analytics, forecasting- and planning algorithms and a fascination for big data.
DS² is a highly innovative team that believes in the future of IoT, Big Data and Machine Learning. We develop new and innovative solutions for our customers based on the latest technologies and insights.
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment
- Challenging projects with large multinationals
- A healthy work/life balance
- Employee autonomy
- Focus on personal development
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +31(0)6 48 01 56 34 // +31 492 38 88 50.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.