The senior inventory management and supply chain optimization consultant has a key role in EyeOn’s Data Science and Solutions Team. You will be working with the highly skilled and motivated colleagues on very challenging projects for large (multinational) companies in process, pharmaceutical, fast moving consumer goods and high tech industries.
Your role as senior inventory management and supply chain optimization consultant
You will be making a real difference, letting these companies fulfill their customer’s demand more reliably and more efficiently. You will be working on the latest innovative technologies in operations research and data science to find ever smarter solutions to our customer’s challenges.
Your working location will mainly be at our office in Aarle-Rixtel. Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located in there.
- You lead large, complex and challenging inventory and planning optimization projects;
- You translate business challenges into quantitative models and solutions that match the various maturity levels of our customers;
- You have the experience that allows you to deploy these solutions and drive the improvement in inventory, customer service, cost or margin for our customers;
- You engage with planners as well as senior management, addressing their challenges in an adequate and professional manner and helping them make the right decision;
- You set high quality standards for project delivery and create a culture where people are critical towards their own work and that of their colleagues;
- You are a thought-leader on inventory management, representing EyeOn on the topic of inventory and supply chain optimization at network events and conferences;
- You own and lead the development of EyeOn’s inventory proposition and the roadmap on our inventory management tool stack;
- You give master classes to professionals from industry on inventory management;
- You coach and train colleagues on inventory management and supply chain optimization;
- Working location: Aarle-Rixtel
- MSc. or Ph.D. in stochastic operations research or related field;
- At least 8 years of experience in quantitative supply chain improvement projects at large manufacturing companies or retailers
- Passionate about quantitative modelling and inventory / supply chain optimization;
- Able to inspire colleagues, stimulating them to develop themselves professionally;
- In-depth knowledge and experience on stochastic (inventory) modeling, Monte Carlo simulation, heuristic optimization and mathematical programming;
- Technology savvy, knowledgeable about and experienced in scientific programming and algorithm development;
- In-depth knowledge about and experience with ERP and APS systems;
- Strong communicator, able to explain complex challenges and solutions to planners, higher management and consultants alike;
- Excellent story teller, strong in data visualization;
- Broad knowledge and overview on theory and approaches to inventory management challenges but pragmatic in implementation;
- Team player, inspirator, fun to work with.
About EyeOn DS²
This is one of the most innovative teams within its industry.
EyeOn Data Science & Solutions (DS²) is the team that:
- performs data analysis and assessments based on analytical tools like R, Python, Matlab and Tableau;
- implements cloud based planning solutions for our international customers like ASML, Philips, Unilever, Heineken and Johnson & Johnson;
- helps companies make better forecasting and planning decisions based on quantitative analysis and analytical models.
They are creative minds with a passion for analytics, forecasting- and planning algorithms and a fascination for big data.
DS² is a highly innovative team that believes in the future of IoT, Big Data and Machine Learning. We develop new and innovative solutions for our customers based on the latest technologies and insights.
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week upto six months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personel development program and we faciltate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development, on how well the company is doing and we have a good company lunch.
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +31(0)6 83 34 1 07.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For more information check our corporate site.