Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious university graduate who wants to start a career within the field of supply chain planning?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes, that will ensure a really steep learning curve trough masters classes, training, assignments at our customers, and by contributing to several projects?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for. You will learn from and work with the best.
Your role as junior consultant supply chain planning
As a junior consultant supply chain planning, you are in charge of executing client projects on location and you will take up interim planning roles. Your key focus is implementing and improving tactical planning processes. Your field of work entails planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecasting and performance management, and the link to financial planning.
You will be coached by a senior consultant and you will learn and develop by contributing to assignmenst, taking up interim planning roles, following (master) classes and training, and by attending our starters’ academy.
To apply for this job, you need to be interested in the field of supply and demand planning.
You will come to work for an interesting set of companies. Our customer base includes companies with a yearly turnover of at least 1 billion Euros and are active in high tech, FMCG, Process, Life Science and Marine & Offshore.
Your working location will mainly be at our customers sites in The Netherlands. European travel is occasionally required.
Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have an Amsterdam office.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analysing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential.
- You organize planning processes by aligning demand and supply.
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department.
- You take up interim planning roles
- Working location: The Netherlands
- A master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Econometrics, Supply Chain, Logistics or a similar degree
- 0 years of experience up to 3 years of relevant experience in a planning position
- EU-working permit
- Pro-active, independent and with a positive mind set
- Communication and social skills; you communicate well with different personality types
- Willing to also work abroad
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week upto six months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program and we faciltate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development, on how well the company is doing and we have a good company lunch.
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +31(0)6 48 01 56 34 // +31 (0)88-8830000.
Closing date for this vacancy is September 23th.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.