As a consultant planning services you are responsible for the implementation of the planning cycle at a set of multinational customers. On a monthly basis – where you are an integral part of their S&OP cycle – you provide our customers with the best possible forecast based upon historical sales data.
Your role as consultant planning services
In your daily work you are delivering the best possible forecasting service to our customers. When you start a forecasting service for a new customer you iniate this a project of several months. After the implementation project has finished and when the service is running you are constantly working on improving the forecasting and planning processes by applying quantitative models in a smart way. The emphasis here is on statistical forecasting and your working areas are demand management, promotion planning and inventory management.
You will be responsible and take care for process performance and satisfaction of the customers. If you like a position with a lot of responsibility and in which taking initiative is a must, then this might be the right job for you.
At EyeOn you will work with the latest techniques, solutions and insights in the field of planning and forecasting. As believers in the future where data is the core and most decisions are made by machines, we are constantly developing ourselves and the techniques and methods we work with. We challenge you to do the same.
Your working location will mainly be at our office in Aarle-Rixtel. Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located in there.
- Implementation of the planning process for multiple clients;
- Analyze and improve the supplied customer data;
- Making quantitative analysis and presenting the practical interpretation;
- Communicating with the customer regarding the planning and scheduling results;
- Together with colleagues improving the processes of our innovative designs;
- Keep your own knowledge and that of your colleagues up to date;
- Working location: Aarle-Rixtel
- A completed university education and master degree in Operations Research, Data Science, Econometrics, Mathematics or similar;
- You are customer- and solution-oriented;
- Affinity with planning processes and IT;
- Communicative and social skills; communicate easily with different types of people;
- Analytical and creative in finding solutions.
- EU-working permit;
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week upto eight months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program and we facilitate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development, on how well the company is doing and we have a good company lunch.
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call +31 (0) 683340107
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.