Are you the enthusiastic and ambitious supply chain planning consultant with Advanced Planning System implementation knowledge EyeOn seeks?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for.
Your role as consultant supply chain planning – APS
As a supply chain planning consultant – APS, you are in charge of executing client projects on location, where you organize the planning and the pre-design, design, implementation, and go-live of APS implementations at our customers. At many of our customers there is a need and desire to change from their current APS to a new module or system. EyeOn is very experienced in managing these changes for our customers. To support the growing number of projects in this specific field we are looking for new colleagues.
For this role you therefore need to be knowledgeable and experienced in the implementation (pre-design, design, implementation, and go-live) of Advanced Planning Systems such as SAP APO, SAP IBP, OMP, JDA, or similar systems.
Your working location will be at our customers sites in The Netherlands and throughout Europe.
Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have an Amsterdam office.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analyzing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential.
- You organize the planning and the pre-design, design, implementation, and go-live of APS implementations
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department.
- You maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table meetings within the knowledge network.
- Working location: Eindhoven
- A master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Econometrics, Supply Chain, Logistics or a similar degree
- 4 to 10 years of relevant experience in a planning position
- You are experienced in the implementation of advanced planning systems, such as SAP APO, SAP IBP, OMP, JDA or similar systems
- You design consistent planning processes
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused
- Communication and social skills; you communicate well with different personality types
- Willing to also work abroad
- EU-working permit
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week upto eight months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personel development program and we faciltate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development, on how well the company is doing and we have a good company lunch.
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call +31 (0) 683340107
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.