EyeOn is looking for a supply chain planning professional that will help EyeOn expand its footprint in Germany.
So if you are an entrepreneurial supply chain planning expert interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes this might be the right job opportunity for you.
Your role as consultant supply chain planning
As a supply chain planning consultant, you are in charge of executing client projects on location. Your key focus is implementing and improving tactical planning processes, where your field of work entails planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecasting and performance management, and the link to financial planning.
You will be working on projects varying in length from one week up to several months: these are challenging projects for large multinational companies. Next to executing customer projects you will build upon our network of supply chain professionals at high profile multinationals to develop new business in Germany.
APS implementations, such as SAP IBP or OMP, are in high demand in the industries we serve. Our consultants drive success in these projects by providing industry expertise and supporting in vendor selection, requirements definition and design, implementation, training and hypercare.
This role combines your expertise in planning and forecasting with an entrepreneurial mindset.Your working location will mainly be at our customers sites in Germany and European travel is occasionally required.
Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located near Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Our German office will be located in Dusseldorf, and abroad we have offices in Amsterdam, Geneva, Antwerp, and Cork.
- You (re)design supply chain processes by detecting, analyzing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential.
- You organize planning processes by aligning demand and supply. Roles and responsibilities need to be determined and decision-making information collected.
- You optimize planning through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and operational departments.
- You advise customers from a functional perspective in designing & implementing new planning tools. You validate planning solutions with the customer’s project team.
- Establish and expand our customers base in Germany. You engage commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table meetings within the knowledge network.
- Working location: Dusseldorf
- A master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Econometrics, Supply Chain, Logistics or a similar degree
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Experience with commerce and relations management.
- Approximately 4 to 10 years of relevant experience in a planning position
- You are familiar with supply chain planning processes & principles and design methods ( SCOR, APICS principles…)
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused
- Communication and social skills; you communicate well with different personality types.
- Experience with the functional implementation of an APS (IBP, OMP, or similar) is a plus
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week up to eight months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program and we facilitate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development and company performance
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 683340107
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.