Are you an internationally oriented recruiter looking for a challenging role at a growing, internationally operating consultancy firm?
EyeOn is recruiting a corporate recruiter.
EyeOn is a consultancy firm in the domain of planning and forecasting with offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, and opening in Germany. It’s a truly international environment with 80 passionate colleagues from 19 different nationalities working for customers throughout Europe.
The HR department consists of three people that are responsible for all strategic, tactical and operational HR activities at EyeOn. Together we play a vital role in the growth, where our field of work entails recruitment, onboarding, learning & development, and performance & reward.
To support the further growth of the organization we are looking for a corporate recruiter. Within this role you will be responsible for the recruitment (process) of highly educated and highly skilled planning & forecasting experts, implementation consultants and data scientist in the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, and Germany. You will handle the incoming applicants, source for new colleagues on LinkedIn, hold interviews together with the hiring managers, raise the level of our employer brand, handle campus recruitment, and onboarding. Your work results in excellent hires, a growing network of candidates for EyeOn, and the growth of the organization.
Recruitment will be the core responsibility of your role, and next to that you will be involved in several other HR topics. This ranges from knowledge management, learning and development (EyeOn Academy), and HR projects.
What makes this role interesting and challenging? Within EyeOn you will have a high level of autonomy, responsibility and freedom in your work. You will have direct influence on improving or (re)designing the recruitment processes to make them better, faster, or more efficient. Also you join a growing organization in which you have the possibility to gain more responsibilities and tasks, and really make an impact.
Your office location will be mainly at Croy Castle in Aarle-Rixtel, and we support working remotely.
- Recruitment of new colleagues
- Leading and guiding the candidate throughout the different phases of the recruitment process
- Campus recruitment
- Employer branding
- Improvement of the existing recruitment processes
- Working location: Aarle-Rixtel
- A bachelors or a master’s degree
- 4 – 8 years of working experience in recruitment
- You are independent, have a pragmatic way of working, and you are by all means a self-starter, but at the same time a team player
- You are fluent in English
- Willingness to travel, since occasional travelling might be the case
- EU-working permit
- You will be employed by EyeOn, therefore it’s not possible to apply as freelancer
Why work for EyeOn?
- Interesting place to learn in a challenging international environment
- 80 passionate colleagues, and growing
- Autonomy in your work: you plan your agenda, work and working location
- Focus on personal development via your own personal development plan
- Excellent employee benefits and perks
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 6 83 34 01 07
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.