EyeOn is looking for an ambitious forecasting and planning expert that wants to put his knowledge and his business acumen into action within our planning services organization.
With your strong drive for delivering customer value and your keen understanding of planning and forecasting, you will bring the quality and growth of our planning services to the next level.
You will be working with highly skilled and talented data scientists at the heart of a company that highly values people and innovation. Together you will deliver the best possible forecasts or inventory settings to our customers and drive reflection and continuous improvements so we continue to delight our customers and exceed their expectations.
Interested? Please read further.
Your role as customer value manager
At EyeOn Planning Services –eyeonplanningservices.nl – we offer – as a service – recurring activities in the planning cycles of our multinational customers. Periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly) we provide companies with the best-in-class forecast, inventory settings or with end-to-end supply chain visibility at the push of a button.
You act as partner for our Planning Services customers, focused on value creation and customer satisfaction. In this way you actively contribute to achieve our Planning Services business growth ambitions. An important aspect in this role is coaching our Planning Services consultants. You enhance our Planning Services consultant’s understanding of the business of planning and forecasting so that we, as Planning Services, can deliver even more added value to our customers.
You will be involved in supporting sales cycles at potential new customers and the service implementation for these new customers, bringing it live in our HoneyComb platform. Our proprietary platform is powered by AWS and DataIku and reports out towards an APS, dashboard or consolidation & enrichment tool such as Jedox. Once live, our Planning Services consultants repeatedly deliver best possible forecasts, inventory settings and/or end-to-end supply chain visibility. You will coach them in delivering reliable and professional services, providing valuable insights to all our customers.
As such you align with the customer’s main responsible for the related service. Furthermore you have a sharp eye for improvements to the service and potential spin-offs to increase the value to be delivered.
All in all this is a very interesting and challenging role for a seasoned planning & forecasting professional who is dedicated to bringing best in class services and keen to transfer his or her business and domain knowledge to our Planning Services consultants.
At EyeOn you will work with the latest techniques, solutions and insights in the field of planning and forecasting. As believers in a future where data is the core and many decisions are handled automatically, we are constantly developing ourselves and the techniques and methods we work with. Most value is delivered by combining this with the right human touch on how to connect data and tools with specific business dynamics. We challenge you to do the same.
Your working location can be at our office in Aarle-Rixtel, but working remote is definitely an option.
- Represent Voice of Customer during implementation & execution
- Guide & support PS consultants in customer interactions
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Drive continuous performance improvement for customers
- Initiate contract renewals (in cooperation with account manager)
- Identify new commercial opportunities (pre-sales support, change requests, trainings, spin-off projects)
- Track value creation & maintain customer recognition
- Promote value created within EyeOn and for marketing purposes
- Provide input to product innovation roadmaps based on customer requirements identified
- Working location: Eindhoven
- A relevant master’s degree
- Approximately 6 to 12 years of relevant experience in a (managerial) planning position
- Drive to constantly deliver the best customer value
- You design consistent planning processes
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused
- People focussed attitude and good coaching skills
- Willing to also work abroad occasionaly
- EU-working permit
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week up to eight months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program and we facilitate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development and company performance
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call +31 (0) 683340107
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.