Do you know how to advise customers on how to optimize and automate their planning processes? Do you know how to simplify complex processes and translate them into IT solutions?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and analytical processes?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for.
At EyeOn we help our clients in improving the forecasting and planning capabilities by choosing and implementing the right planning tooling. Your mission is to help customers analyze and optimize business processes using scalable and modular planning software and reporting solutions. Within our Solutions team you are responsible for the implementation of planning and reporting software in patented modelling engines like AnaPlan, Jedox, O9, Board, PowerBI or Tableau.
This role is a combination of defining client requirements, project management practices, analysis and development of planning processes & reports, modeling and implementing the software tool and providing training to our customers.
You will be operating in project teams consisting of production & demand planners, S&OP managers, sales and account managers, finance and business controllers and company executives. In close cooperation with the customer you will translate functional planning requirements into a blueprint that you will model in the planning and reporting software. Ultimately you will make sure that the tool connects the different aspects of planning according to the needs of the customer and ensure project control on models, compliance, communication and changes.
Generally, you are at the customer 4 days a week and you will work at one of our offices (or at home) one day a week. You will be surrounded by 80 highly educated and likeminded colleagues who all have a passion for planning & forecasting.
At EyeOn you will work with the latest techniques, solutions and insights in the field of planning and forecasting. We believe in the digital transformation and a data-driven future. We develop and implement new and innovative solutions for our customers based on the latest technologies and insights.
Your working location will be at our customers sites in The Netherlands and throughout Europe. Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Ireland.
- Managing solutions projects
- Analyse and optimize planning processes by implementing of planning solutions engines like AnaPlan, Jedox, O9, Board, PowerBI or Tableau
- Developing planning models
- Train the customer in using the new solution
- Developing new additions to our own product offering
- Together with the Solutions team you are continuously looking for new technologies to implement planning solutions at our customers and extend our product offering.
- Working location: Eindhoven
- A completed university education and master degree in Information Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or similar
- We welcome starters and experienced candidates
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are capable to think in structures and systems, and are skilled to translate customers’ issues into models and IT solutions
- You have excellent oral and written communication skilss and a good listening ear
- Willing to also work abroad
- You like to work independently and to take responsibility
- EU-working permit
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week up to eight months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program and we facilitate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development, on how well the company is doing and we have a good company lunch.
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 6 83 34 01 07
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.