Are you the enthusiastic and ambitious solution owner that knows how to translate business needs into the Jedox platform?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and analytical processes?
Then this could be the job opportunity you are looking for.
Your role as Jedox solution owner
At EyeOn Planning Services we provide – as a service – the planning cycle at a set of our multinational customers. On a monthly basis we provide our customers with the best possible forecast, inventory settings or with end-2-end supply chain visibility at the push of a button.
As Jedox consultant you will be responsible for the Jedox development at Planning Services, and for our customers that work with Jedox as consolidation and enrichment tooling. Jedox is connected to our data science platform DataIku that as a report out generates the monthly forecast to Jedox. The planners working at our customers subsequently use Jedox for their operational planning cycle.
In order to make the Jedox platform at Planning Services work even more robust and to ensure constant continuous improvement on the platform we are recruiting you as a Jedox consultant. In your daily work you will work on continuously improving the functionalities and stability of the platform. To do so you will work in close collaboration with all colleagues within Planning Services to ensure that the clients needs are translated into the platform. When implementing a new client at Planning Services you will also be in charge of the implementation of Jedox at that specific customer. We work for large multinational companies starting at 1 billion in turnover in the process industry, life science, complex products and systems, and the consumer products industry.
All in all this a challenging role for you if you would like to work on both business processes as the more technichal part where you translate this into the Jedox platform.
At EyeOn you will work with the latest techniques, solutions and insights in the field of planning and forecasting. As believers in the future where data is the core and most decisions are made by machines, we are constantly developing ourselves and the techniques and methods we work with. We challenge you to do the same.
Your working location will mainly at our office in Aarle-Rixtel. Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is there.
- Implementation of pJedox at new customers at planning services
- Developing planning models
- Train the customer in using the new solution
- Developing new additions to our own product offering
- continuous improvement of the functionalities in the Jedox platform
- Together with your team you are continuously looking for new technologies and solutions to implement at our customers and to add to our own product offering.
- Working location: Eindhoven
- A master’s degree relevant for the role
- Jedox experience is a big plus
- Affinity with programming
- Excellent modelling power
- Very good MS Excel skills
- Experience with relation and multidimensional databases (eg. Jedox, Palo, TM/1, Infor) is a plus
- Experience with ETL processes
- Highly proficient in processing and analyzing data
- You like to work independently and to take responsibility
- EU-working permit
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week up to eight months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program and we facilitate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development, on how well the company is doing and we have a good company lunch.
- Public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 683340107
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.