EyeOn is the leading consultancy firm in Europe in forecasting and planning, working for multinational customers in four distinct industries (Life Science, Proces, Consumer Products, and E2O). In 2020 we have established an Irish office, next to our headquarters in the Netherlands and our offices in Belgium and Switzerland.
EyeOn is looking for starting supply chain planning professionals that will help EyeOn expand its footprint in Ireland.
So if you are interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes.
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for.
Your role as junior consultant supply chain planning
As a junior supply chain planning consultant, you will execute client projects on location. Your key focus is taking up interim planning roles and implementing and improving tactical planning processes, where your field of work entails planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecasting and performance management, and the link to financial planning.
You will be working on projects varying in length from one week up to several months: these are challenging projects for large multinational companies.
Your working location will mainly be at our customers sites in Ireland and European travel is occasionally required.
Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva, Dublin, and are opening in Düsseldorf.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analysing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential.
- Organizing planning processes by aligning demand and supply. Roles and responsibilities need to be determined and decision-making information collected.
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department.
- You support in maintaining and expanding commercial relationships in the branch by regularly helping in the organization of round table meetings within our knowledge network.
- Working location: Dublin
- A relevant master’s degree
- You design consistent planning processes
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused
- Communication and social skills; you communicate well with different personality types
- An appetite for traveling within Europe
- Permit and visa to work and travel within Europe
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work wit colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week upto six months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you write your own personel development program.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development and on the EyeOn group result.
- Laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses.
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call: +31(0)6 83 34 01 07.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.