Are you the enthusiastic and ambitious junior supply chain planning consultant EyeOn seeks?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for.
Your role as junior consultant supply chain planning
As junior supply chain planning consultant, you are in charge of executing client projects on location. Your key focus is implementing and improving tactical planning processes, where your field of work entails planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecasting and performance management, and the link to financial planning.
You are a starting planning professional who gained experience in large multinationals’ complex planning processes as a (operational) planner. This background is required since our customer base includes multi-site companies with a yearly turnover of at least 1 billion Euros. They are active in the process industry, life science, consumer products or engineering to order.
Your working location will mainly be at our customers sites in The Netherlands. European travel is occasionally required.
Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have an Amsterdam office.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analyzing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential.
- You organize planning processes by aligning demand and supply. Roles and responsibilities need to be determined and decision-making information collected.
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department.
- Working location: Eindhoven
- A relevant master’s degree
- 1 to 4 years of relevant experience in a planning position
- You design consistent planning processes
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused
- Communication and social skills; you communicate well with different personality types
- Willing to also work abroad
- EU-working permit
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week upto eight months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personel development program and we faciltate you in this.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development, on how well the company is doing and we have a good company lunch.
- Lease car, public transportation business card, laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call +31 (0) 683340107
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.