Are you an experienced marketing content developer in B2B who is ready for the next step?
Would you like to be part of an innovative and internationally growing consultancy company with content driven professional colleagues?
Then this is the job opportunity you’re looking for.
Your role as marketing content developer at EyeOn
EyeOn has grown the last decades into a stable, innovative service provider specialized in forecasting and planning. EyeOn has shown a 20 percent growth year on year which has led to a group of 70 enthusiastic experts in the field of planning and forecasting. The company has the ambition to expand even further internationally, further develop our planning as a service activities, and is preparing for this continued growth.
In this new role you will become responsible for developing EyeOn’s B-2-B marketing content strategy, as well as creating its deliverables. With your mix of strategic thinking skills, pragmatic way of working, and your digital communication skills you have the ability to lift EyeOn’s content strategy to the next level. To do so you will retrieve the content for your messages from our subject matter experts – who belong to the European top in the field of planning and forecasting – throughout the organization. As a marketing content developer, your role is to translate the complex content of our proposition into effective and compelling content.
Logically you will play a key role in defining our target groups, set the right strategy to reach them, via the right channels. Subsequently you will analyze the performance of your content in order to determine its effectiveness.
Eventually you will build our brand trough different content delivered via the right channels at the right audience.
Our client base consists of large multinationals in the following industries: Consumer Products (retail, FMCG, consumer electronics), Complex Products and Systems (ship building, high tech, engineering to order), Process (paints, coatings, chemicals, food ingredients), and Life Science (pharmaceutical, medical devices). The geographical focus is global headquarters in Western Europe.
Our forecasting & planning knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel, Eindhoven region.
EyeOn also has offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva and we are opening soon in Cork.
What we are looking for
As an experienced marketing communication specialist you will excel at:
- Developing EyeOn’s content strategy, as well as creating its deliverables
- Understanding customer segments & needs and translating these into key messages;
- Creating engaging and informative marketing content that aligns with our brand, strategy and business goals;
- Ability to translate our forecasting and planning expertise to a compelling marketing story and challenge our experts the value propositions that we develop for our customers
- Communicating and cooperating with ease across a complex matrix in a diverse , multinational B2B organization;
- Realizing state of the art communication and content messages (eg website, digital content on Social Media etc….);
- Experienced within SEO;
- Working location: Eindhoven
What we need from you
- Master’s degree in marketing, marketing communication, business administration, or similar;
- Understanding or background at large international companies
- Approximately between 4 and 8 years of experience in B2B marketing preferably in an innovative technical environment;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a multi-cultural environment. Native or fluent in English.
You live the EyeOn core values; fun, drive to deliver, thought leader, no nonsense, and independent. You take care that they are incorporated in our brand. You bring customer orientation, creativity, persuasiveness, and you are a result oriented team-worker.
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Working for large, well known multinational companies.
- A healthy work/life balance.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work, and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential.
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information about applying, please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 683340107
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
We do this with a team of over 70 colleagues from 15 different countries that are crazy about their profession.
For additional information check our corporate site.