Do you like to make the mindset shift in our managed services team towards a fully service driven team? Are you that person that gets his (or her) energy from delivering an extreme high level of service and can you build robust service processes to support the SLA agreements made with our set of internationally operating customers? Then this could be a very interesting project for you.
Your role as service delivery manager
The managed services team at EyeOn is a team of highly educated planning and forecasting specialists from different nationalities. On a daily basis they provide the best possible forecasts, the optimum in global inventory settings, or they provide end-2-end supply chain visibility to our customers as a service.
Over the last years we have built – coming from a consultancy and project based background – a very successful managed services team. We take pride in the results and the achievements gained, but we are also a forward looking company. Therefore, we are looking for an (interim) lead to take this team to the next level.
The change we want to make in the next year is to create a mindset change from “project based thinking” and “several solutions for one issue” towards even more standardized and robust processes without interruptions. We want to make that next step toward a full service driven team that is working according to the SLA’s, and utilizes the supporting products from our data science and solutions teams in a robust way. This change is in line with our ambition to build a future proof organization that is ready to serve an increasing number of customers.
To make this change successfully you as service delivery lead know how to lead a service organization that services large multinational companies, you connect with the team easily, you define processes and standards, you have the natural ability to ensure that everybody follows these processes, and you can sketch different “what if” scenarios in order to prevent interruptions in the services process. You are somebody who cares deeply about the technical side of services operations, but you are also a strong team player to facilitate the growth of the young professionals within the team.
Next to the change aspect you will – on a daily basis – be responsible for amongst others capacity monitoring, day-2-day operations, coaching your team members, ensuring that we keep working according to SLA’s, ensuring that we are using our data science and solutions products in a standard way and solve possible client issues and interruptions in the service delivery process.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in leading a service organization with DevOps process in place
- You like the challenge of closing gaps between complex practical problems and technical solutions
- An ability to drive transformation and define the long term technical vision, while paying strong attention to details.
- A track record as a coach, mentor, and developing and engaging the team
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills, and ability to achieve results
- 5 days a week availability is preferred
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally – if not more – important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you create your own personal development program and we facilitate you in this.
An individual assessment can be part of our selection procedure.
For more information, please contact Bart Geerts at email@example.com or call +31 (0) 683340107
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.