EyeOn is the leading consultancy firm in Europe in forecasting and planning, working for multinational customers in four distinct industries (Life Science, Proces, Consumer Products, and E2O). In 2020 we have established an Irish office, next to our headquarters in the Netherlands and our offices in Belgium and Switzerland.
EyeOn is looking for an experienced supply chain planning professional that will help EyeOn expand its footprint in Ireland.
So if you are interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and control processes.
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for.
Your role as supply chain planning consultant
As a supply chain planning consultant, you are in charge of executing client projects on location. Your key focus is implementing and improving tactical planning processes, where your field of work entails planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecasting and performance management, and the link to financial planning.
Preferably your experience is within the pharmaceutical of the medical devices industry.
Next to executing customer projects you will help expand our customers base in Ireland. Historically seen we have some good contacts in Ireland, that you can use to get started.
This role combines your expertise in planning and forecasting with an entrepreneurial mindset. EyeOn has experience in succesfully setting up offices in new markets, as we have shown in Belgium and Switzerland.
Your working location will mainly be at our customers sites in Ireland. European travel is occasionally required.
Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge centre is located in Aarle-Rixtel, the Netherlands.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analysing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential.
- Organizing planning processes by aligning demand and supply. Roles and responsibilities need to be determined and decision-making information collected.
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department.
- You maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table meetings within the knowledge network.
- Working location: Dublin
- A relevant master’s degree
- Relevant experience in a planning position is required for experienced professionals
- We also welcome university graduates
- You design consistent planning processes
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused
- Experience with business development, commerce and relations management
- Communication and social skills; you communicate well with different personality types
- An appetite for traveling within Europe
Why work for EyeOn?
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work wit colleagues that have absolute passion for supply chain planning and data science.
- Challenging projects with large multinationals: varying in length from one week upto six months.
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally important as your work.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location.
- Focus on personal development: at EyeOn you write your own personel development program.
- Excellent employee benefits and perks including bonus potential: you can receive bonusses on personal development and on the EyeOn group result.
- Laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses.
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
For more information please contact Bart Geerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +31(0)6 83 34 01 07.
In striving for success, large companies have to continuously struggle against growing internal complexity. We help our clients manage this complexity by designing, implementing and executing excellent planning processes as a discriminating factor for this success. In order to achieve this, we develop and share knowledge about top level planning and forecasting, with constantly demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
For additional information check our corporate site.